Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm a bad blogger... you can spank me now.

I've been naughty. I haven't updated my blog in far too long. And no one's complained? What's with that!? I know I have at least a few loyal subscribers - I know, I get emails from you. So why hasn't anyone been on my case to post more... hmmm???

So here's what's been up in my life.

1) Dave's back from Afghanistan. He returned safely in May... and I'm sorry for not telling you all sooner!

2) Photographed quite a few weddings in the last few months. And a lot of pets. Sorry, it's not an excuse for ignoring the blog. I'll post pictures.

3) Went to Disney World! Woo hoo! I'll post pictures of that too.

4) I'm now running a professional photographers' online forum with Zack Davis of Diane Davis Photography in California and Betsy Finn of Betsy's Photography in Michigan. It's in start-up phase now, but it's surprisingly active and looks to be successful.

Ok, so that's a brief reply I know. BUT... just wait. I have a ton of images to share from the past few months!

No comments: