Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kelly & Ed's Wedding

Ok, so punctuality is not my strong suit. Here it is July and I'm posting images from weddings I shot in... April?!? And no one's questioned this? What gives!?!

This wedding has some history behind it. When you jump ahead to June, you'll see the wedding of Scott & Patti. Scott's been a friend since ... forever (he's also the guy to yell at when my website is down), so naturally I was thrilled when he told me he finally asked Patti to marry him. Anyway, Patti and Ed worked together, and that's how I met Ed and Kelly.

Ed and Kelly's wedding was a semi-destination wedding. (As if you could call New Jersey a destination! Hey, I can insult Jersey - I'm from there.) The wedding took place at the Mill at Spring Lake Heights. Beautiful location! Better yet, I got to play... I mean, work... with Noelle Zaleski as a second photographer for me. While Noelle and I have spoken quite a bit on online forums, this was our first opportunity to really work together on a shoot. And now I want to shoot all of my weddings with her! (Her or Cassandra Sullivan. Don't tell Dave...) Good Lord, did we have a blast working with them!

First, we met over in the Sheraton Eatontown, where we took a LOT of Kelly in front of this wall...


Then, we photographed the ceremony over at the church...


Then, we drove to Spring Lake for formals... Except we hit a detour. Hey, any couple that stops for a liquor run on the way to the reception is my kind of people! (I said it was an especially fun wedding!)



There are lots more pictures of Ed & Kelly on the website.

No comments: